BSUSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar State University Service Commission has released 4638 vacancies of Assistant Professor in 52 subjects in 13 universities and colleges of the state, if you are interested in this BSUSC Recruitment 2020 Bihar job then eligible candidates can apply.
By Bihar State University Service Commission, at 13 universities in Bihar, for 52 different subjects; Advertisement has been published for the appointment of 4638 Assistant Professors.
Recruitment will be done for the posts of assistant professors in 13 universities across the state. Topics will include English, Hindi, Urdu, Maithili language as well as history, politics, civics, geography and many more. To apply, candidates have to follow the procedure shared below.
Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 4648 posts
Pay Scale: ₹ 57700 (per month) Level 10
BSUSC recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in related subject with NET qualification. For details of educational qualification and other information, please visit the official website link.
Age limit- As per BSUSC Bihar rules, age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test / interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee.
How to apply Bihar Recruitment: Interested candidates can apply online through the department’s official site bsusc.bihar.gov.in
how to apply
- Visit the official website of Bihar University Commission bsusc.bihar.gov.in
- Register yourself to generate ID and password
- Fill the form with complete information and submit the fee
- Download a copy after submitting the filled form.
Important Dates: As per the notification, the online application form opening date is 23 September 2020. The last date for submission of online application is 02 November 2020.
Online application submission date will start from 23 September 2020
Last date for submission of online application 02 November 2020
Last date for submission of hard copy of online application 24 November 2020
Details link- http://bsusc.bihar.gov.in/3795099351333.pdf
Apply online- http://bsusc.bihar.gov.in/Home/RegistrationNewUser
Official Website: http://bsusc.bihar.gov.in/
Important Instructions: Before applying BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, it is necessary to read the full notification / advertisement.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link BSUSC Recruitment 2020 more and more to your friends on the Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too.
Q1: What is the full form of BSUSC?
Ans: The full form of BSUSC is Bihar State University Service Commission.
Q2: How to contact BSUSC?
Ans: For any query contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the BSUSC office address: Bihar State University Service Commission, 8th Floor, Bihar School Examination Board, Academic Building, Wed. Marg, Bihar, Patna
Q3: What is the minimum qualification of BSUSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Post Graduate / Master Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized institute / university, Ph.D. Post doctoral degree or NET / SET qualification
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) has invited applications for Amin recruitment. Deadline: 31 October 2020
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Last Date: 26 October 2020
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- PM Pradhan Mantri Scooty Yojana 2020-2021 Apply Online application