Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for 1557 IBPS Clerk Recruitment posts. If you are interested in this IBPS recruitment 2020 then you can apply for the clerk exam before the last date.
The information related to this IBPS clerk job is as follows.
The general recruitment process for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 has started. The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the clerk notification on its official website.
Candidates can apply by visiting IBPS official website ie ibps.in. There will be two rounds of entry, first a preliminary round, followed by an interview round.
Ibps recruitment 2020
Post Name – Clerk (Clerical Cadre)
Number of vacancies – 1557 posts
Pay Scale – 7200 – 19300 / –
State wise IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details
|state||Number of Vacancies|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Post|
|Daman and Diu||Post|
|Dadar and Nagar Haveli||Post|
IBPS Educational Qualification-
The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
Age limit – 20 to 28 years (as on 01.09.2020) (ie person must have been born earlier than 02.09.1990 and not later than 01.09.1998 – both dates included).
IBPS Recruitment Bank Organization –
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank , Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank & IDBI Bank.
Selection Process: The candidates will have to go through a selection process in which the preliminary, main will be based on online examination and interview.
Application Fee – 850 / – for General / OBC & 175 / – for SC / ST / PWD Pay the Examination Fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to apply IBPS – Interested candidates can apply online through the IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/.
Procedure for applying online:
Candidates must first go to the official website of IBPS Recruitment 2020-21 www.ibps.in, candidates can apply only online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Online application submission date from 02 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application 23 September 2020
- Last date for payment of application fee is 23 September 2020
- Download Call Letter for Online Examination – Preliminary 18 November 2020
- Date of Online Examination – Preliminary 05, 12 and 13 December 2020
- Result of Online Examination – Preliminary 31 December 2020
- Online Examination – Main 24 January 2021
Important Instructions: Before applying IBPS Recruitment 2020, it is necessary to read the full notification / advertisement. The notification can be seen on the official website.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job IBPS Recruitment 2020-21 link to your friends more and more on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and help them in getting good employment too.
Q1: What is the full form of IBPS?
Ans: IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personal Selection.
Q2: What is IBPS?
Ans: IBPS means responsible for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in Public Sector Banks, Reserve Bank of India, LIC, etc.
Q3: Is IBPS a government job?
Ans: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up by the Reserve Bank of India, central financial institutions and public sector banks.
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Junior Technical Associate. Deadline: 22 August 2020