IFFCO Bharti 2020, Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT). IFFCO Recruitment 2020 apply online before the last date. Eligibility, how to apply and other rules are given below…
IFFCO Jobs Job Description: Only those candidates who have qualification and desire to work in the field, should apply
IFFCO received Bachelor of Agriculture for its field offices located in the states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. A trainee (AGT) is required.
Post Name: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
Pay Scale: 33000 / – (Per Month)
IFFCO Recruitment 2020
- The candidate has a four-year B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September 2020 can also apply.
Language knowledge: The candidate should be well versed in the reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the state to which it is applied (one or more languages would be preferred). Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
Age Limit: 30 years (as on 01.08.2020), relaxation of upper age limit is 5 years for SC / ST category.
Age relaxation: SC / ST: 5 years and OBC: 3 years
Work Place: Regardless of the selection and appointment of AGT for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any State / Project / Establishment (S) of IFFCO in India.
IFFCO Company Job Selection Process: Selection will be based on computer based on-line test and interview. Short-listed candidates based on performance in preliminary-on-line test only, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat and Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore , Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin will be called for the final on-line test in a controlled environment at designated centers.
Training period: Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of one year.
Application fee: There is no application fee
IFFCO AGT Selection Process: Selection will be based on preliminary computer based on-line test, final on-line test and personal interview.
How to apply IFFCO:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.iffco.in. Any application sent through any other mode will not be considered. After the application, keep its printout safe for further processing.
Last date for submission of online application 23 September 2020
Detailed advertising link: http://iffco.in/assets/images/Website-Advertisement-AGT2020.pdf
Apply Online: https://www.iffcoagt.in/
Important Instructions: Before applying IFFCO recruitment, it is important to read the full notification / advertisement.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link IFFCO Recruitment 2020 to your friends more and more on Watts app group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too.
- IB Recruitment 2020: eligibility, application process, vacancies, important dates
- NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2020 (last date: 08 October 2020)
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL Recruitment 2020) Applications invited for Technical Officer, Last date: 30 September 2020
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- Download the full list of ration cards: – How to check your name in the UP Ration Card List?
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra