North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 (NFR-North East Frontier Railway Recruitment) has invited applications for 4499 Apprentices. If you are interested in this North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 then you can apply. Northeast Frontier Railway (English: Northeast Frontier Railway)
NFR has invited applications for the post of 4499 Apprentice Vacancy for 10th, the information related to this NFR job is as follows.
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Number of Posts: 4499 Posts
Pay Scale: As per Apprentice Act 1961
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 493 Posts
- Rangia (RNY): 435 posts
- Lumding (LMG) or S&T: 1302 posts
- Katihar (KIR) and TDH Workshop: 970 posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 484 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) and EWS / BNGN: 539 posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 276 Posts
North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: 10th class or its equivalent (under 10 + 2 examination system) Examination with a total of 50% marks from recognized board and ITI in related trades. You can see detailed information in the official notification issued by the corporation.
Age: 15 to 24 years (as on 01.01.2020)
Age relaxation: Relaxation will be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled (PWD) and women as per government rules.
Job Location: The candidates to be selected in this job / recruitment will be appointed in Assam & West Bengal.
Selection Process- Selection of candidates will be based on percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation marks) + ITI marks in Trade
For General / OBC 100 / -, pay the application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women
How to apply NFR: Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with themselves. Send all relevant documents related to the office of the concerned Divisional Railway Manager (Personnel) to the concerned Divisions or the concerned Personnel / Ex-Personnel Officer of the concerned department.
Online application submission date from August 16, 2020
Last date for submission of online application is 15 September 2020
Advertisement and application form link: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/Notification20Final.pdf
Apply online: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?
Official Website: https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Important Instructions: Before applying this job, you must read the full notification / advertisement.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 (Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment) to your friends more and more on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and also help them get good employment. Help them
Q1: What is the full form of NFR in Railways?
Ans: NFR’s Full Northeast Frontier Railway (Northeast Frontier Railway) is one of the 18 railway regions of India.
Q2: How many vacancies are there in NF RAILWAY?
Ans: There are 4499 vacancies allotted for NFR RAILWAY.
Q3: What is Apprentice salary in NF RAILWAY?
Ans: The salary for the apprentice will be decided by NF RAILWAY after the examination. It is clear from the notification that the salary for the Apprentice has not been disclosed.
MORE JOBS :-
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Junior Technical Associate. Deadline: 22 August 2020