NEW DELHI: The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) has released the MHT CET 2020 admit card for PCB group on the official website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in while the admit card for PCM group will be released by the authroity shortly. The exam for MHT CET B.Pharm PCB 2020 will be held on October 1, 2,4,5,6,7,8 and 9, on the other hand, PCM group exams will be conducted on October 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19 and 20.
Maharashtra CET Cell has released the admit card for the MHT CET 2020 exams for PCB group on its official website today. All the candidates who are to appear for the exam from the PCB group can download their admit card from the official website mahacet.org or the website mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. Check the process to download the admit card here and also find the direct link
Along with the admit card, candidates are also required to download the MHT CET 2020 undertaking and carry it at the exam center. Under no circumstances, the entry will be provided to any candidate without a hard copy of the MHT CET 2020 admit card and undertaking. MHT CET 2020 will be conducted in a computer-based mode for admission to B.Tech and B.Pharm courses offered by the participating institutes of the state.
As per the notice released on the official website, “Admit Card for PCB Group of MHT CET 2020 Examination will be available from 26th September 2020 (00:01 Hrs) in the registered candidate’s login. Kindly visit https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to your account to download the Admit Card and Unconditional Undertaking. “
MHT CET 2020: How to download admit card
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to know the quick steps to download the admit card for MHT CET B.Pharm 2020
- Candidate has to visit the MHT-CET 2020 Portal mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Once on the portal, click on the button “Click here to download MHT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket”
- The candidate has to enter their application number and select the subject.
- Click on the Search button and the hall ticket would be displayed on the computer screen
- Candidate has to click on “Print Admit Card” to download the PDF of their respective Admit Cards
- Carry the same at the examination center on the day of the exam
- After downloading the MHT CET 2020 admit card, affix recent passport size photograph on the space provided below.
- Cross-check the details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, disability, roll number, MHT CET roll number, the medium of the exam, subjects opted, exam centers details, exam date and time & more.
- Take two to three print outs of the MHT CET PCB admit card
MHT CET 2020: How to download Undertaking form
- Candidate has to log in to the portal using their login credentials
Enter the Login ID, the password. Enter the Captcha and click on “Sign in to Account” direct link
- Once signed in, the candidates can need to click on the exam they are appearing in
- Candidate has to select the subject for which they want to download the Unconditional Undertaking
- Candidate has to click on “Print Undertaking Form” to download the PDF of their respective Undertaking Form
- Download the Undertaking form and take two to three printouts to carry it in the examination hall.
The MHT CET 2020 for PCB group is scheduled to be held from October 1 to 9, 2020. It would be conducted across various centers in the state. Candidates are advised to bring a copy of their admit card to their respective examination center or else they would not be allowed to enter.
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Application for UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) has invited applications for Amin recruitment. Deadline: 31 October 2020
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- PM Pradhan Mantri Scooty Yojana 2020-2021 Apply Online application
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- Download the full list of ration cards: – How to check your name in the UP Ration Card List?