Nainital Bank Limited (Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification) invites applications for Probationary Officers (PO) & Clerks. If you are interested in this Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020, then you can apply before the last date to apply.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification eligibility / eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below… Official website is www.nainitalbank.co.in.
The information related to this job is as follows.
Nainital Bank has released a recruitment notification for the post of PO and Clerk on its official website www.nainitalbank.co.in. A total of 155 vacancies have been notified. Candidates have to apply in online mode only.
Selection will be done on an online test. The official notification for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 is given below for the post of PDF PO and Clerk.
Post Name: Probationary Officers Officers Grade / Scale I
Number of vacancies: 75 posts
Pay Scale: Rs 23700 -980 / 7- 30560- 1145 / 2- 32850- 1310 / 7- 42020 + Special Allowance @ 7.75% Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance (under revision at industry level) & CTC will be around 7.00 Lakh per annum .
Post Name: Clerk Clerical Cadre
Number of vacancies: 80 posts
Pay Scale: Pay Scale Rs 11765- 655 / 3- 13730- 815 / 3- 16175- 980 / 4- 20095- 1145 / 7- 28110-2120 / 1-30230-1310 / 1-31540 + Basic Pay with special allowance applicable dearness 7.75% of allowance. (Under revision at industry level) & CTC approximately Rs 3.70 lakhs per year.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020
For the post of PO: (Graduate / Post Graduate) with minimum 50% marks & Knowledge of Computer Operations from a recognized University, Experience: Preferred candidate having 1-2 years experience in Banking / Financial / Institutions / NBFC Will go
For the post of Clerk: Knowledge of regular (undergraduate / postgraduate) computer operations with minimum 45% marks from a recognized university / institute is required. Preferred Experience: Preference will be given to candidates having 1-2 years experience in Banking / Financial / Institutions / NBFC.
Age Limit: Below is the age of the candidates of PO and Clerk for recruitment in Nainital Bank.
For Probationary Officers (Age as on 31.07.2020) Minimum Age: 21 & Maximum Age: 30
For Clerks (Age as on 31.07.2020) Minimum Age: 21 & Maximum Age: 28
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST candidates
Job Location: Nainital (Uttarakhand)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on online test and interview.
Application fee: 2000 / – for probationary officers, pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash card / mobile wallet. 1500 / pay for clerk.
How to apply to Nainital Bank: Interested candidates in prescribed application with self attested necessary documents and experience certificate registered / speed post by The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital- Can send to 263001 (Uttarakhand).
Online application submission date 29 August 2020
Last date for submission of application form 15 September 2020
Advertisement Link: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/pdf/Final-Notification-Clerks-and-Probationary-Officers.pdf
Official Website: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/home.aspx#
Examination Center for Nainital Bank Recruitment
The online examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Clerk will be conducted in the centers at the following places. In order to appear in the online examination, the candidates have to select any of the four centers in order of their choice and convenience.
- Haldwani, District, Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad.
- Ambala (Haryana)
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification / advertisement before applying.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 more and more to your friends on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too.
Q1: What are the posts for which I can apply in Nainital Bank?
Ans: You can apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerk.
Q2: Can I apply for both the posts for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans: Yes, you can apply
Q3: How many vacancies are there for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
Ans: There are total 155 vacancies out of which 75 are vacancies for PO and 80 for clerks.
Q4: What is the mode of selection for Nainital Bank PO and Clerk?
Ans: Candidates will be selected through an online examination followed by interview.
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Junior Technical Associate. Deadline: 22 August 2020