Railway Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway has issued notifications for the recruitment of 4499 apprentice posts in the workshops / units under the Apprentices Act 1961. Applications for NFR apprentices will start on August 16, 2020, 10 am and will continue till September 15, 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply only on the RRC / NFR website ie nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Various units of NF Railway like Katihar (KIR) and TDH Workshop, Alipurduar (APDJ), Rangiya (RNY), Lumding (LMG) and M&T / Workshop, Tinsukia (TSK), Nubongagaon Workshop, (NBQS) and EWS / BNGN And in Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS), a total of 4499 apprentice vacancies will be filled.
Candidates wishing to apply for Railway Apprenticeship Jobs must have passed 10th standard and must pass ITI in the relevant trade. More details related to Northeast Frontier Railway Apprenticeship notification like vacancy details, application procedure, application process etc. are given below in this article.
Railway Recruitment 2020-Important Dates:
Starting date for online application – 16 August 2020 at 10 am
Last date for online application – 15 September 2020 till 10 am
North East Frontier Railway NFR / RRC Vacancy Details:
Handyman – 4499 posts
Katihar (KIR) and TDH Workshop – 970
Alipurduar – 497
Rangiya – 435
Lumding & S & T / Workshop – 1302
Tinsukia – 484
Newbongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) and EWS / BNGN – 539
Dibru – 276
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Junior Technical Associate. Deadline: 22 August 2020
- North East Frontier Railway 2020 (NFR-Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment): 4499 Apprentices invited, last date: 15 September 2020
Railway Recruitment 2020-Salary:
Selected candidates will be provided a stipend at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
North East Frontier Railway Eligibility Criteria for NFR / RRC Apprentice Posts
Educational / Technical Qualification:
The candidate should have passed 10th standard examination or its equivalent (in the 10 + 2 examination system) from a recognized board, with a total of 50% marks, as well as a National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the trade notified by the National Council.
Railway Recruitment 2020-Age Limit:
15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2020. (05 years relaxation in upper age limit in case of SC / ST candidates, 3 years relaxation in case of OBC candidates. 10 years relaxation in upper age limit is given for disabled persons)
Selection Criteria for North East Frontier Railway NFR / RRC Posts:
Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class and ITI. The panel will be based on average marks in matriculation and ITI.
Official Website – http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Railway Recruitment 2020-How to apply?
Candidates are required to apply online at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. During the online application submission, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to write and keep their registration number safe for further steps of the application process / correspondence with RRC.
Rs.100 / – (Payment will have to be made online through payment gateway).
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- Download the full list of ration cards: – How to check your name in the UP Ration Card List?
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra