State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification (SBI Recruitment 2020) SBI has invited applications for various vacancies. If you are interested in this SBI Recruitment 2020, then you can apply before the last date.
The information related to this SBI job is as follows.
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 (SBI Bharti 2020) has issued various notifications for the recruitment of 92 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO). Online applications have been sought from all qualified and interested candidates for 92 posts. More information about this recruitment is discussed below.
Advertisement Number: CRPD / SCO-RMD / 2020-21 / 21, CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 22, CRPD / SCO-DPO / 2020-21 / 23, CRPD / PDRF / 2020-21 / 24, CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 25, CRPD / SCO / 2020-21 / 26
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
Number of Vacancies: 92 Posts
State Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification: – Eligibility criteria for all posts are different, please see advertisement
Age Limit: Age varies for all posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Application Fee: 750 / – for General / EWS and OBC pay the examination fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. No fee for SC / ST / PWD
How to apply for SBI Vacancy:
Interested candidates can apply online through the SBI Recruitment 2020 website https://www.sbi.co.in.
Online application submission date will start from 18 September 2020
Last date for submission of online application 08 October 2020
Last date for payment of fee 08 October 2020
Important Instructions: Before applying SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020, it is necessary to read the full notification / advertisement.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link more and more to the State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 (SBI Recruitment 2020) to your friends on the Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks and help them to get good employment too. .
Question 1: What is SBI full form?
Answer: The full form of SBI is State Bank of India.
Question 2: What are the jobs in SBI?
Answer: Jobs will be available for various posts and various examinations conducted by SBI.
Question 3: How can I join SBI?
Answer: After checking the official notification issued by SBI, candidates should apply. SBI can join only if it is qualified in all the selection process prescribed by SBI. Are the exam pattern of the three posts the same?
Question 4: Are the exam pattern of the three posts Clerk, PO and SO the same?
Answer: No, the exam pattern is different for Clerk, PO and SO.
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE) has invited applications for Amin recruitment. Deadline: 31 October 2020
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- PM Pradhan Mantri Scooty Yojana 2020-2021 Apply Online application
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Last Date: 26 October 2020
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.