The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for the post of 14 data entry operators. If you are interested in this NIA Recruitment 2020, you can apply. The eligibility, application fee, salary / salary, age limit, notification and other information are given below.
The information related to this National Investigation Agency NIA Vacancy is as follows.
Advertisement Number: 78/02 / Dep-DEO / NIA / 2019/8331
Post Name – Data Entry Operator
Number of Vacancies – 14 posts
Pay Scale – 2,200-92300 / – Level 5, in addition to regular salary, they will also be paid DA, HRA, TPT and other allowances under the Central Government.
NIA Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification – Officers of Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Governance Institution can apply on regular basis having “O” or “A” level Information Technology (Information Technology) certificate.
Nationality – Indian
Age limit – 56 years (Age will be calculated on 03/10/2020 basis)
Age relaxation – SC, ST, OBC, PWD and women will be given relaxation as per government rules.
Job Location – All India
Selection Process – Candidates who will be selected as Data Entry Operator in NIA will be placed in General Central Service, Group C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts.
Application Fee – No application fee is required to be paid for NIA DEO Recruitment 2020.
How to apply for NIA Data Entry Operator Recruitment? Applications for NIA DEO Recruitment 2020 will be accepted in offline format only.
NIA DEO Application Form Send Address 2020-
Interested candidates can send the prescribed application with relevant documents and self-attested copies of the application fee to the SP (Adm), National Investigation Agency, Headquarters, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last date for application – 03 October 2020
NIA recruitment notification
Detailed advertisement and application link – https://www.nia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment/106_1_Recruis.pdf
Important Instructions – Before applying this job, you must read the notification and advertisement related to this NIA vacancy.
Request – All of you are requested to share this job link NIA Recruitment 2020 to your friends more and more on Watts app group and Facebook or other social networks and help them in getting employment opportunities too.
Q1: What is NIA?
Ans: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) acts as the Central Anti-Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency. The agency is authorized to investigate any terrorist-related case across the country without the special permission of the states.
Q2: What is the full form of NIA?
Ans: The full form of NIA is National Investigation Agency, in Hindi language it is known as National Investigation Agency.
Q3: How to get elected in NIA?
Ans: SSC conducts CGL exam every year to select NIA candidates, among many other posts in various departments. If you dream of being a part of NIA, then all you need to do is to pass SSC CGL exam.
Q4: When was the National Investigation Agency NIA formed?
Ans: When was the National Investigation Agency (NIA) formed on 31 December 2008.
Q5: Which is more powerful NIA or CBI?
Ans: NIA is the only truly national investigative agency in the country and is more powerful than CBI. The CBI will have to seek the permission of the state government before investigating the case against a central government employee in that state.
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- Download the full list of ration cards: – How to check your name in the UP Ration Card List?