Fill the Berojgari Bhatta Online Form for 2020, it is very easy to register unemployment allowance online from mobile and get the benefit of Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Unemployment allowance online form 2020 (berojgari bhatta form 2020)
What is unemployment allowance? (what is berojgaari bhatta?)
Have you ever heard of unemployment allowance (berojgari bhatta)? If not, read this article. Berojgari Bhatta Form can be a great help to your family.
If your income is very less then you get extra money from the government. In this article, we tell you what exactly is the unemployment allowance and how you can apply and register it online.
Apart from giving allowance, the scheme will also provide training to unemployed youth of the state. UP has the highest number of unemployed youth in the country. So the government decided to start this scheme.
How to apply for UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
The educated unemployed applicant can apply for unemployment allowance (berojgari bhatta), where he is registered. Candidates from all districts can apply online to get job related information in government and private sector.
Interested candidates can apply online for the UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme through the official website of the Employment Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (sewayojan.up.nic.in).
Now how do you apply online for Berojgari Bhatta Yojana? Well this is very simple as there is a website for online registration.
- Step 1: Create a free account at http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/.
- Step 2: Fill online application
- Step 3: You will have to read every single description given there, if you do anything wrong while filling the form then the registration cannot be completed. so be careful.
- Step 4: Now click on the safe and save the form after filling the first part.
- Step 5: Now you have to take a print out of Berojgari Bhatta Online Form by clicking on Print
- Step 6: Once your form is submitted, you will get Berojgari Bhatta Application Number.
To summarize the purpose of the employment scheme:
Providing unemployment allowance online form to unemployed candidates registered with employment offices.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched “Unemployment Allowance Scheme” for unemployed youth in the state. All educated and unemployed youth (who do not have any job) can apply for this Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
As we all know that unemployment is one of the biggest problems in India. Unemployed youth will get some relief through this unemployment allowance online form.
Candidates from all the districts can apply online to get job related information in government and private sector.
www.sewayojan.org berojgari bhatta registration online
To get unemployment allowance, candidates have to register online on the portal of the employment department of Uttar Pradesh. This online portal is also called Sevajan.
Currently, the Uttar Pradesh government provides Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand) per month as financial assistance to all eligible beneficiaries.
Unemployed candidates who are struggling to get a job can use this money to enhance their skills. Job seekers can register for the scheme both online or offline.
Eligible candidates can register for unemployment allowance online registration up or offline. After successful registration, the candidates will continue to receive this amount in the form of financial assistance every month until they get the desired job.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme: –
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to register:
The candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
He should have passed at least 10th class (secondary examination) from UP board.
- The candidate must be currently unemployed. (Which means he should not work in any government or private sector)
- In addition, all applicants must be between 25 and 40 years old.
- The total family income of the candidates should not exceed Rs 36,000 per year from all sources.
Documents for Unemployment Allowance: –
To apply for UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- Certificate of employment exchange
- Educational Qualification Certificate (10th grade marksheet or more)
- Non-judicial stamp paper Affidavit of Rs 10 (Notary certified)
You can visit the website for more information. http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/
Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Allowance
The MP government has launched the Berojgari Bhatta scheme for thousands of MP students who do not have jobs after completing their studies. The purpose of MP Unemployment Allowance is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of MP. MP government will provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh government has increased their budget to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh. Now, the MP government will give Rs. Each unemployed youth of MP State will be paid Rs 3500 / – per month only to those who have registered themselves on the official website of http://www.mprojgar.gov.in.
Rajasthan unemployment allowance
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Thursday announced to increase Berojgari Bhatta for the youth of the state from March 1. At a function of Rajasthan University, he said, “Girls will get Rs 3,500 and boys will get Rs 3,000 as unemployment allowance.” The Congress in its election manifesto promised to raise Berojgari Bhatta for the youth.
FAQs related to unemployment allowance
Question 1: When will unemployment allowance start?
Answer: Unemployment allowance will be started after registration in employment office.
Question 2: For how many years do I get unemployment allowance?
Answer: The candidates will continue to receive this amount in the form of financial aid every month, till they get the desired job.
Question 3: Who can pay unemployment allowance?
Answer: Unemployed youth can fill the application for unemployment allowance.
Question 4: How to apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance?
Answer: To apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance, you have to go to http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/website/index.aspx.
Question 5: How much is the unemployment allowance in Rajasthan?
Answer: Rs 3500 for women and Rs 3000 for men for two years.
Request – All of you are requested to share this link berojgari bhatta online registretion 2020 to your friends more and more on Watts app group and Facebook or other social networks and also help them in getting good employment.
MORE JOBS :-
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- LDC Recruitment 2020
- SSC Result 2020 News: Staff Selection Commission has announced the revised result for the Sub-Inspector (Fire) recruitment examination in CISF.
- Application for UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
Ads Below The Content
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC JE Recruitment 2020) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineers, last date: 30 October 2020
- The National Investigation Agency (NIA Recruitment 2020) has sought applications for data entry operator. Deadline: 03 October 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020: Last date for online application for 92 Specialist Cadre Officers till 08 October 2020
- MP Public Service Commission (MPPSC Recruitment 2020) has invited applications for lecturer. Deadline: 07 November 2020
- MHT CET 2020: Admit Card for PCB group candidates released on mahacet.org- How to download, direct link here
- Onlinejobsportal (Government Jobs 2020-21) Information
- Chhattisgarh e-District Portal Online Registration
- What is a SSCER & SSC CGL exam & its long form?
- SSC CGL Tier-3 exam schedule released, exam will be held on 22 November 2020 and admit card from 07 November.
- What is SSC and How to prepare for SSC
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Applications are sought for the recruitment of 1211 Stenographer (Stenographer). Deadline: 24 September 2020
- nmk 2020 bharti: government job in maharashtra
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020: Western Railway has invited applications for Junior Technical Associate. Deadline: 22 August 2020