Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the largest public-sector Steel Company in the country. Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela, a premier hospital of the eastern region which is managed by the SAIL has published a notification for recruitment to various posts of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) and Specialist Doctors for the recruitment year 2020. MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / BDS / Other Medical Degree / Diploma Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Selection of candidates will be through Interview. Interested candidates can apply through e-mail by 18th August 2020.
Name of Exam: SAIL GDMO / Specialists Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO – MBBS / BDS) and Specialist (Burn & Plastic Surgery, O&G, Medicine, Radiology, Chest & TB, Microbiology).
Total Vacancy: Post-Wise Details of Vacancies Are As Under –
- Specialists: 07 (Burn & Plastic Surgery – 01, O&G – 01, Medicine – 02, Radiology – 01, Chest & TB – 01, Microbiology – 01)
- GDMO: 13 (MBBS – 12, BDS – 01).
Job Type: Contract (For one year which can be extended up to 03 total years).
Job Location: Rourkela, Orissa
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Monthly Salary Are As Under –
- Specialist (MBBS with MD / MS / DNB): Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
- Specialist (MBBS with PG Diploma): Rs. 90,000/- per month
- GDMO (MBBS / BDS): Rs. 70,000/- per month
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post-Wise Details of Educational Qualifications & Experience Are as under –
- Specialist: MBBS with MD / MS / DNB in Burn & Plastic Surgery / O&G / Medicine / Radiology / Pulmonary Medicine / Microbiology with minimum 02 years post qualification experience after MD / MS / DNB OR MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G / Radiology / Pulmonary Medicine with minimum 03 years post qualification experience after PG Diploma.
- GDMO: MBBS / BDS with a minimum of 05 years post qualification experience after internship.
Age Limit: Upto 69 Years.
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of E-Mail Application: 18/08/2020.